Sunday, September 13, 2009

Show 41 Guest Mix by DJ Kowski

A nice summer mix. Soulful and with a touch of Disco fitting perfectly to the Deep Inspiration Show by my DTH mate Jazzman. Slow beats and groovy vibes, dedicated to my friends with whom I spent a wonderful time in my vacations this year. Enjoy and remember the sunny days !

Crazy Town

Isoul8 - Give It Up
Conscious
Panash‘ - Cheval [Przewalski's Eastern Bounce]
Social Disco Club - The Way You Move (GW Version)
Shit Robot - Simple Things (Serge Santiago Remix)
Love Light
Shit Robot - Simple Things (Work It OUT Todd Terje Remix)
Tensnake - Holding Back (My Love)
Do It
Crazy P - Keep On Dancing

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

  1. Great and funky Mix... love it. especially that Love Light in Flight RMX of that great Stevie Wonder track. Is it a promo-vinyl or why isn't there an artist??? Whatched were to get, but found nowhere in Stores!!!

    Keep on Groovin an hope to hear more of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. Keeps me going ! Don't forget to check dth-house.de where I'm gonna post a new soulful mix soon

    It's this record:
    http://www.discogs.com/Various-Soul-Clap-Edits/release/1903694

    ReplyDelete