Thursday, December 29, 2016

Jazzman - "Year End Mix 2" [Deep and some House]

This session is dedicated to my friends from Sounds So Deep who are doing every Thursday sessions @ House 22 in Pretoria. They really helped me with a lot of things like artworks for the Deep Inspiration Show, Artworks for Deep Inspiration Show Records and they organised the transport to a lot of my gigs this year in South Africa and gave me always a great hospitality. There are coming more nice collaboration with Sounds So Deep ...in the future.

DOWNLOAD
(On a Mac hold Ctrl +click and select 'Save link as...')
(On a PC right click and select 'Save link as...')


 

8 comments:

  1. Really you blog have very interesting and very valuable information about the Single Mom A Go Go well done.
    Single Mom A Go Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information you share it about the Lonti Rondon - Come Back and I really must appreciate your work.
    Lonti Rondon - Come Back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog really very fantastic and all the information are very awesome and great it's really interesting all the topic about the work motivation.
    Single Mom A Go Go

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder.
    talk dating

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done and nice job ex client work and useful information about the Opportunity it's nice job.
    General Hospital Talk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please playlist Jazzman

    ReplyDelete